|Categories||Energy, Resources, and Environmental Sciences
Interdisciplinary / Other
|Employer||Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Environmental Sciences|
|Location||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Salary||to be agreed|
|Application Deadline||21 June 2017|
|Posted||13 June 2017|
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, is looking for a full-time or part-time Project Manager, who specializes in international grant projects. Experiences with environmental issues are very welcomed.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of international fundraising agendas. He or she will be responsible for the monitoring of published calls, overall project preparation, submission of grant applications and complex management of a research project in case of grant allocation.
- Looking for calls and opportunities of European grant providers, e.g. the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 program – Excellent Science, Societal Challenges, ERC, M.S.Currie Actions
- Monitoring of calls from other foreign providers such as grants from the USA, Russia and China, mediated by Czech ministries, agencies, embassies, etc.
- Building relationships with the Czech office CZELO
- Project preparation – cooperation with the research teams, coordination of the consortium partners, submission of application proposals and subsequent management of the project in case of grant allocation
- Monitoring and reporting; feedback to the faculty management
- 3+ years management experience in international grant projects (environmental field preferred)
- Knowledge of project management
- Excellent English language skills (spoken, written)
- University degree, preferring environmental field
- Excellent communication skills – ability to coach and manage others and share insights with team, ability to clearly develop and document processes
- Competency in MS Office
- EU passport or work permit
- Ability to start as soon as possible (since July, or by agreement in August or September)
- Creative job linked to formulation and consequent realization of the projects
- Participation in generation of scientific solutions with a big impact on environment on global scale
- Ongoing individual and team supervision
- Fulltime (or part-time) employment with a possible extension
- Interesting financial bonuses in case of grant allocation
- Expected start in July 2017, possibly by agreement (August, September)
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, send you CV to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back ]