GA 2013 Posters
Dear Geomorphology convener / co-convener of the EGU 2013 meeting.
This year five posters have been nominated for the Young Geomorphologist's Outstanding Poster (OSP) Award. These posters represent the best poster from each Geomorphology Session. You are now asked to help find the GM-poster of the year 2013.
Posters can be downloaded as one set (25.7 MB) . The list of individual posters is below.
Please send your vote for the best and second best poster to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the GM code of the session you convened/co-convened. You are not allowed to vote for a poster from your own session.
Thanks for your help,
Poster by Session:
- GM3.1 (EGU2013-6584) - Flavien Beaud: Preliminary modelling of subglacial erosion using dual-morphology subglacial hydrology and process-based erosion laws
- GM 4.2 (EGU2013-12704) - Christine Omuombo: Tracing the climate and anthropogenic influence on the central Kenya Highlands
- GM 4.6 (EGU2013-6138) - Don van den Biggelaar: Storms in a lagoon: the flooding history of Schokland (Noordoostpolder, The Netherlands) during the last 1200 years derived from geological and historical archives
- GM 7.13 (EGU2013-561) - Tara Jonell: Quaternary Indus River Terraces in Response to Summer Monsoon Variability
- GM 9.3/CR1.6 (EGU2013-11029) - Ping Fu: Paleoglaciation of Shaluli Shan, Southeastern Tibetan Plateau