vEGU21 Press Centre
- PC1. Improving food security: new techniques - Watch it here.
- PC2. Scientific sleuthing: geoforensics & fingerprinting - Watch it here.
- PC3. New geoscience tools, novel applications - Watch it here.
- PC4. From avalanches to aviation: the Sahara’s global impacts - Watch it here.
- PC5. Recent wildfire research: understanding impacts, assessing risk, and reducing hazard - 28 April 15:00 CEST
- PC6. Learning from the past: catastrophes, climate, and cultural change - 28 April 17:00 CEST
Media tip sheets
- Media Tip Sheet: COVID-19-related sessions
- Media Tip Sheet: COP26-related sessions
- Media Tip Sheet: Geoscience games!
- Media Tip Sheet: Health-related sessions
- Media Tip Sheet: Natural hazards meet economics at EGU21
- The evolution of feathers - 20 April 15:05 CEST
- Lessons learned when an earthquake struck during the pandemic - 26 April 11:20 CEST
- Social media and machine learning help humanitarian relief efforts - 26 April 13:47 CEST
- Seismometers reveal where and how underground water flows - 27 April 09:24 CEST
- The weight of it all: how Antarctic glaciers trigger icequakes - 27 April 9:46 CEST
- Feeling the rhythm—a new way to hear about coastal geoscience - 28 April 9:17 CEST
- Jordanian pottery reveals magnetic field strength - 28 April 13:44 CEST
- A strategy for achieving net-zero emissions by 2050 - 28 April 13:59 CEST
- Extreme cyclones in the Arctic and their effects on weather around the world - 29 April 11:02 CEST
- Satellite data help save water and limit emissions from rice paddies - 29 April 13:52 CEST
- Olive orchard sequesters carbon — if managed right - 29 April 14:38 CEST
- Etna’s lava fountains cause gravity changes - 30 April 11:20 CEST
- Movement on submarine faults can contribute to tsunami risk in North Iceland - 30 April 15:45 CEST
- Mapping the path to rewilding: the importance of landscape - 26 April
- New research uncovers continental crust emerged 500 million years earlier than previously thought - 26 April
- Probing deep space with Interstellar - 26 April
- Scientists don spacesuits to explore Hawaiian lava tubes as if they were on Mars - 28 April
- Flies grow bigger up north: insect size a promising new proxy for palaeoclimate - 29 April