Postdoctoral Position in Hydrology
The College of Hydrology and Water Resources (CHWR) at Hohai University, China (https://en.hhu.edu.cn/), invites applications for multiple post-doctoral positions in water sciences, which starts as early as September 2021. The positions are open until filled.
- CHWR seeks 3 positions in the field of watershed hydrological simulation, including the study on basic rainfall-runoff theory and approach, and the simulation of response of hydrological process to climate change and human activity.
- CHWR seeks 3 positions in the field of water resources management, water resources planning, water resources utilization and protection, water resource policy.
- CHWR seeks 3 positions in the field of atmospheric-hydrological coupled modeling system, Land surface model, ecological evolution, assessment and prediction.
- CHWR seeks 3 positions in the field of other water-related areas, like water quality and water environment.
Experience & Qualifications
- All candidates must hold a Ph.D. in hydrology, water resources, ecology, and other related fields.
- The candidates should demonstrate a strong publication potential in hydrology, water resources, and other related fields (at least 3-4 first-author papers published in internationally recognized journals).
Your application should include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1-page statement of your career goals and how this position will help you achieve your goals
- Contact information for three references
Please send your application materials to Prof. Tao Yang (email: email@example.com)